Reserve switching devices RSD
Questionnaire (53 Kb)
By product: Reserve switching devices RSD
Catalog's path (2.07 Mb)
By product: Reserve switching devices RSD
Reserve switching devices of RSD series are designed to recover consumer’s supply with the help of the switching to the reserve source if the main source shuts down causing de-energization of the consumer up to 660 V of the alternating current of 50-60 Hz frequency. They also provide the automatic switch-on of the reserve devices in case of the working device’s switch-off, causing the disturbance of the normal technological process. Switchboards of RSD 1, RSD 2, RSD 4 series are produced for one-side maintenance and are to be installed on the objects of the first and the second categories of energy saving.
The device is fed form two independent, inter-reserve supply sources. The break in the supply of the client’s load in case of the energy supply disturbance form one source is assumed only for the time of the automatic switch to the reserve supply with the next full automatic changeover to the reserve supply with the next automatic restoration of the scheme before the abnormal supply regime. The switchboards of RSD 3 series are designed for installation on the objects of the SBecific group of the collectors of the first category, the trouble-free work of which is required for the fault-free supply of industrial buildings, living apartments, banks and other buildings. Reserve switching devices RSD are supplied with the additional feed form the third independent inter-reserve supply source.
The role of the third independent supply source for the special group of the first category collectors can be used special devices of the trouble-free duty, diesel generating stations, rechargeable batteries etc.
Reserve switching devices RSD are installed ate industrial, living and civil buildings with one-side maintenance. The nominal working regime is long-lasting.
The main technical characteristics of RSD
|The name of the parameter||The magnitude|
|The nominal voltage, kV||0.22; 0.38|
|Nominal current, A||10; 25; 40; 63; 100; 160; 250; 400; 630|
|The time of switching. Not more than||0.2|
|Controlled parameters||the miss at least of one phase, symmetrical or asymmetrical voltage declination of one phase, the change of phase alternation|
- Reserve switching devices of RSD-100 series the operative automatic switching is made while missing one, two or three phases, the abnormal regime of the cutouts of the main or reserve input of the supplying circuit. The device consists of the lead-in, power commutation, distributive and controlling apparatus which are installed in the enclosure with one-side maintenance.
- Reserve switching devices of RSD-200 series the operative automatic switching is made with the controlled time tenacity while missing one or more phases, the change of phase alteration, asymmetrical phases of the voltage, symmetrical voltage decrease, abnormal regimes of the short-cuts of the main or reserve inlet of the supplying circuit.
- Reserve switching devices of RSD-300 series the operative automatic switching is made with the controlled time tenacity according to the working and reserve regimes while missing of one or more phases, the change of phase alteration, asymmetrical phases of the voltage, abnormal regimes of the short-cuts.
- Reserve switching devices of RSD-400 series provides the same functions and controls the same parameters as the reserve switching devices of RSD-200 series. The main difference is that it has higher current (Iн = 250, 400А).
- Reserve switching devices of RSD-500 series provides the commutation of the loads with the controlled time tenacity while missing one or more phases, the change of phase alteration, symmetrical and asymmetrical voltage decrease of the supplying lines, during abnormal regimes of the short-cuts of the main or reserve inlet of the supplying circuit. The main significance of the model is that it has sectioned apparatus between equal independent energy inputs that makes the commutation of the loads in the parallel work in case of the abnormal work of one of the inlets.
- Reserve switching devices of RSD-600 series provides the same functions and controls the same parameters as the reserve switching devices of RSD-500 series. The main difference is that it has two sectioned apparatus.
- In reserve switching devices of RSD- ХХХА series, the automatic switchers of ВА0436, ВА5139 and ВА5541 series are used instead of the commutation apparatus that increases the reliability of the device.
Reserve switching devices RSD are produced as floor-level (25-160 A) and add-on (160-400 A) models. The switchboard consists of the non-wireframe enclosure. The devices for the current of 250 and 400 A are produced with the wireframe enclosure. The removable hutch on the bottom of the enclosure is made for cable’s lead-in. The frame with complete equipment is installed inside the enclosure. The door is multiplexed with the rubber cord if there is an IP 54 level of the device protection. The construction of the enclosure provides input and outlet of the supply lines from beneath. The automatic switchers on the distribution section can be provided as in common manufacture model as on the dyne-bar. The door can be locked down. The installation of the add-on switchboards is universal and can be done with the fixing arm or with anchors fixed through the holes in the back wall. Reserve switching devices RSD of the floor-level models are installed through four holes in the bottom with the help of the anchors.